POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ISLAMIC ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
This diploma is an integrated course in which the theoretical and applied aspects of Islamic economics and finance will be studied. It will also emphasize the comparative analysis of the conventional banking and finance and its Islamic counterpart.
The students are also taken through the history of the development of this discipline and its future prospects. The course curriculum includes one month Internship in financial institutions, project report, and a general viva voice at the end of the course and the following papers.
* The nature and principles of Islamic economics
* Basic economic measures in Qur'an and Hadith.
* Islamic Banking and Insurance
* Islamic Finance
* Accountancy with Computer application (Tally & Peachtree)
* Functional Arabic
* Modern Banking, Finance and Insurance
For details please click www.aljamia.net/aljamia_course_detail.php